Mother is the most important entity of a person’s life. We are indebted to our mother for bringing us into this world and helping us to become the person that we are today. She is the one who works tirelessly and selflessly to make us the happiest beings on the face of the earth. So it only seems appropriate to celebrate the spirit of those awesome women by gifting them something special. As we know, jewelry is any woman’s best friend and it is something that all mothers are very fond of. So, be it her birthday, anniversary, mother’s day or just another ordinary day when you want your mother to feel extraordinary- gift her special piece of jewelry that she will treasure her entire life. If you are still scratching your head unsure as to what your mother would like, here are a few pointers that will help you out.
Tips to choose the perfect piece of jewelry
• Find out what your mom likes- The first step is to figure out what your mom wants. She might be a fan of minimalistic jewelry or she might love the traditional pieces of jewelry. Some moms love wearing gold or platinum jewelry over imitation ones. So, you have got to figure out what your mom likes. See the type of jewelry collection she owns or talks to her about her jewelry pieces. You will get a good enough idea as to what she likes.
• Customize according to her needs- There is nothing better than a customized piece of jewelry for your mom. An engraved bracelet or a customized pendant all serves to remind your mom of the special connection you share with her and how much you value her in your life.
• Figure out what she needs- Has your mom recently mentioned that she needs a new pair of earrings? Or a new bracelet that is in trend? Actually paying attention to what your mom says throughout the day can pretty well give you pointers about what she loves. Just go ahead and buy it for her and see the smile radiating off her face.
• Celebrate memories- If you want to celebrate a special memory that you share with your mother then you can go ahead and gift her gemstones. To remind her of the boat ride you two took together gift her sapphire stone or maybe a sunny day at the beach can be commemorated with a yellow sapphire stone. Another cool thing to do is to gift her pendant which is besotted with your birthstone. This will be a nice secret between you two where only both of you will know its significance.
Types of jewelry to gift your mom
• Necklaces- Necklaces are by far the most popular gift that you can give to your mom. If your mom likes heavy pieces, then you can gift her traditional pieces which are exquisite in its grandeur. On the other hand, if your mom likes simple necklaces, then you can gift her dainty platinum necklace. If a necklace is too pricey for you, you can always opt for some beautiful customized pendants. Pendants look beautiful with any dress and on any occasion.
• Earrings- Earrings are the most versatile piece of jewelry. Moreover, earrings cost way less than a necklace. So, if you are on a budget, you can always opt to gift your mom a nice pair of earrings. You can always go for the classy diamond studs or a simple platinum hoop. If you want something heavy, then opt for the stone studded chandelier earrings. If you mom is a fan of earrings, she will definitely love those.
• Rings- Rings are some of the most personalized pieces of jewelry. You have a lot of options when it comes to rings. You can go for a simple gold band or a stone studded ring. Whatever be your choice, you can always engrave a special message or date on the inside of the ring. Rings are suitable for everyday use and could help your mom to keep a part of you close to herself always. You can also opt for your or your mom’s birthstone to be the central piece of the ring.
• Bangles and bracelets- Bangles and bracelets are another piece of jewelry that is perfect for everyday wear. One of the most popular options of bracelets is the charm bracelet. You can buy a charm bracelet and easily customize the charms to denote the special events you have shared with your mom. Charm bracelets are versatile as you can easily go on adding charms with the years to come.