If you are planning to buy any electronic goods, Hughes is an ideal choice. Founded in 1921 by Frank Hughes in Lowestoft, Suffolk, at present Hughes is one of the biggest online retailers of electronic goods worldwide. It has seen its golden days after the acquisition of Apollo 2000 based in the West Midlands and Bennets Retails based in East Anglia. This company has been gaining the trust of customers for ages. It is one of the fastest growing electronic gadgets retail stores. It is a trusted family owned retailer for electrical equipment. They are a store house of all major brands which are available in store or online. They provide nationwide delivery. They have gained the loyalty among customers with quality customer service, thereby meeting their motto. They supplied kitchen appliances to the London 2012 Olympic Games and Commonwealth Games at Glasgow 2014. These are just a few stories that reflect the success the company has achieved in the last few decades.
Product And Service Offered
Hughes rents all types of home appliances, entertainment appliances and kitchen appliances after it first became popular back in the 1950s. Now they have over 100, 000 rental products in homes over the whole of East Anglia. You can rent laptops, iPads, recording devices, fridges, freezers and any other thing that you need and is available in the company! They rent the best brands available in market or you can even choose the brands that you wish. The rental services comes with free delivery and free installation and demonstration of the equipment.
Any article you see in Hughes, you can reserve it so that you might put some time to think later on about whether you should get it or not. The official website lets you reserve or choose electronic goods. You can then collect your goods either from the store or you can get it delivered at your doorstep. The demonstration is generally in-store for most of the goods.
All the supplied products are guaranteed for a minimum period of a year starting from the date of delivery. It offers great service to the customers and that too at a great price. This is why they allow you to compare their price of the product you want with that of other companies like Argos, Currys or John Lewis. If you find that the price Hughes is asking for is more than them, they will verify this and refund the difference!
Hughes is very much concerned about electronic waste as well and takes measures to reduce them. If you feel unsure about what should be done with your electronic gadget, just contact them. They also offer a take back scheme for all portable batteries. You can just return the waste batteries to their business premises, either in the store or in the service department, in person.
From televisions to game consoles, from TV accessories to AV speakers, from kettles to toasters, you get it all here! If you have some certain fascination for brands, you will not be facing any problem. You can search by the wide variety of brands that they offer starting with Britannia to LG, Morphy Rechards to Philips, Sharp to Siemens, Sony to Yamaha, and the list is very long.
- In Thetford, Hughes has opened a 70, 000 square feet distribution facility. It supports service centres, shops, website and trade and is equipped with a hundred fully trained electrical engineers.
- Customers have been really happy about the service they have provided in the festive season as well, without any delay. Hughes has thus gained the trust of its customers. The official website has been voted as the best online electrical goods retailer by over 250, 000 customers.
- Hughes is a leading name in the supply of IT equipment at present. It is one of the sections from which Hughes makes the biggest profits.
- At present, it is the United Kingdom’s fourth largest specialist electrical retailer and the second largest provider of home entertainment as well as kitchen appliances rentals.
- Like most other retail shops, Hughes is given away huge sales in all electrical appliances in the occasion of the festive winter season. They are also holding several competitions. You can get to know about the competitions and keep yourself alert only by following them on the social media. They are also giving away rewards for purchasing certain products. For example, they are giving away Nespresso Club Rewards on your purchase of a selected coffee machine.
Follow Hughes on social media for all the news and updates!
Hughes, 259 Felixstowe Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 9BN Telephone: 0371 231 3113 Email: email@example.com