Fifty Plus VS The Hut
Fifty Plus is a UK based home shopping company which was founded in the year 1875 by James David Williams. In the year 1882, James David Williams became the first person in the United Kingdom to make use of its parcel post service. It helped to send the products of his company directly to its customers. Fifty Plus, which is a trading style of J D Williams & Company Limited, is the leading direct home shopping company in the United Kingdom. The company operates with over 20 successful catalogue brands. The list of brands associated with the Fifty Plus offers a wide range of variety in the selection of clothing accessories and various other products for people of all ages and sizes. All the apparel materials and fashion fabric available through Fifty Plus are designed in such a way that they provide the best fitting for all their customers at fairly reasonable prices. For the larger size womenswear fabric materials, Fifty Plus is considered to be experts and highly professional.
During the latter end of the 20th century, this technique of providing quality and appreciated clothing directly to the customers for money became increasingly popular. And it was during this period when J D Williams (Fifty Plus) experienced significant growth in its business. With this trend of sending products directly to the customers through parcel services being so popular these days, JD Williams continues to enjoy a rise in its business growth. Due to its growth in business and profit making, Fifty Plus is one of the leading companies of direct home shopping in the country. They employ over 3,500 employees, and they have over 6 million customers.
While on the other hand, The Hut is one of the biggest departmental online shopping sites of the United Kingdom. It provides a wide range of quality and luxury brands. Mainly, the company specializes in daily lifestyle, homeware, fashion and beauty products. It was founded in the year 2004 by its co-founders Matthew Moulding and John Gallemore, and it comes under the flagship of The Hut Group’s official website. Its headquarters is situated in Northwich town of Cheshire in the UK itself.
The Hut Group is one of the largest online shopping company of Europe. It is a one-stop online site for its customers as they handpick the products to provide the very best of quality in every category of product for them. Each month, hundreds of new products land on their website across various accessories. They maintain a very strong relationship with all the brands associated with them to bring the best ranges in products for their customers. The Hut Group are associated with some of the most popular brands like Apple, L’Oréal, Hugo Boss, The North Face, Le Creuset and LEGO.
Deals at Fifty Plus VS Deals at The Hut
Top deals at Fifty Plus:
- Save more than 50% on various Garden furniture sets Get Pimlico bistro garden furniture set only for £21 (save £28)
- Save up to 50% on home furnishings Save £12 from Shimmer Boutique Shaggy rug and get it for just £10, choose from many colours and available options
- Women’s Dresses Discount for new customers – Get your first order for 20% discount
Get Pimlico 5 piece set only for £39 instead of £89
Save £200 on Malmo Acacia table and bench dining set
Get Monaco pair of chairs only for £40 (save £29)
Get Aruba Stripe 100% wool rug large only for £54 instead of £149 (save £95)
Get Jute Border large rug only for £55 and save £70 from £125
Buy 2 Joe Browns tops and save £10
Get up to 30% discount on outdoor toys for kids and up to 50% on kids toys
Top deals at The Hut:
- Fashion accessories Get up to 25% discount on all clothing accessories for both men and women including shirts, sweatshirts, jeans, glasses, shoes etc.
- Homeware Get 20% discount offers on all Homeware and home electricals.
- Electricals Save up to 40% from various Home electricals and beauty electricals
- Toys for kids Get 15% to 40% discounts on various monopoly game sets
Get 15% to 40% discounts on various LEGO merchandises
Follow Fifty Plus on social media for all the news and updates!
- Contact:0345 071 9018
- Address:Griffin House, 40 Lever Street, Manchester, M60 6ES. Registered in England. J D Williams & Company Limited trading as Fifty Plus is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Firm Reference Number: 311618.
What people say about Fifty Plus
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.