Shoe Zone is a UK based footwear retailer which sells shoes at extremely affordable prices to its customers. It is also one of the leading value footwear retailers as it provides its customers with a massive selection of fashionable shoes at the lowest possible prices. It was founded in the year 1917 in Leicester and during its earlier stints, the company operated under the name “Bensonshoe”.
The company was then purchased in the year 1980 by brothers Michael Smith and Christopher Smith. As of 2017, the company has more than 500 stores throughout the cities and towns ofthe United Kingdom and Ireland. The annual turnover of the company is £239 million and its headquarters is located on Humberstone Road in Leicester, United Kingdom.
It is a private company with over 4000 employees and it approximately sells more than 20 million pairs of footwear per year. Shoe Zone also has its own charity branch under the name of “Shoe Zone Trust”, under which they donate a proportion of the company’s profits to various charitable organisations.
Top selling products at Shoe Zone
Some of the top selling products at Shoe Zone are as follows:
- Women’s shoes and footwear – Women’s footwear are varied and beautiful, so it’s no surprise as to why most women have so many shoes at their disposal. The majority of women love purchasing shoes just for the sake of collection. To make things easier for them, Shoe Zone provides a great value range of women’s footwear. Be it elegant high heels for an occasion, lace ups or court shoes for work, ballet flats for casual wear or choosing a fashionable pair of knee-high boots for matching an outfit, women can find an array of eye-catching footwear at Shoe Zone. Some of the top selling products of women’s footwear at Shoe Zone are as follows:
- Sandals – The range of women’s sandals at Shoe Zone allows your feet to have an enjoyable time during sunshine. Whenever you feel the need to ditch the boots and shoes in favour of something more lightweight, always reach out to the Shoe Zone for an amazing pair of sandals for ladies. In comparison to other footwear, sandals are more comfortable and practical and the range which Shoe Zone provides is no different.
- Boots – Boots are a perfect keep for women especially during the cold weather. Also, boots are one of the most stylish accessories to be found in a women’s closet. At Shoe Zone, ladies can choose from all kinds of boots, be it ankle boots, knee high boots or over the knee length boots.
- Canvas –The range of canvas shoes at Shoe Zone provides the right amount of comfort and breathability for your feet to get through the summer months.
- Trainers – A pair of trainers are considered to be great for casual wear. At Shoe Zone, you can also find the kind of trainers which you can wear either for a gym or for jogging.
Top deals at Shoe Zone
Some of the top deals available at Shoe Zone are as follows:
- Hobos Men’s Slip on Mule Cross over Sandal in Brown - Buy “Hobos Men’s Slip on Mule Cross over Sandal in Brown” for just £12.99 and save up to £2.00 only from Shoe Zone.
- Padders Men’s Brown Leather Riptape Casual Sandal - Buy “Padders Men’s Brown Leather Riptape Casual Sandal” for just £29.99 and save up to £10.00 only from Shoe Zone.
- Lilley Women’s Pewter Slip on Casual Shoe - Buy “Lilley Women’s Pewter Slip on Casual Shoe” for just£9.99 and save up to £3.00 only from Shoe Zone.
- Earth Spirit Women’s Dark Brown High Leg Boot - Buy “Earth Spirit Women’s Dark Brown High Leg Boot” for just £39.99 and save up to £5.00 only from Shoe Zone.
Follow Shoe Zone on social media for all the news and updates!
We aim to resolve your queries within 48 working hours but at busy times this can take longer.
Shoe Zone Retail Limited
Email Address : email@example.com
Call Our Customer Services Team : 0116 222 3113
What people say about Shoe Zone
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.