Pull & Bear
Pull&Bear is a Spanish-based clothing and accessories retailer which was founded in the year 1986 under the name New Wear, S.A.But it was not until five years later, i.e. in 1991, when it was officially announced under the name of Pull & Bear. As of now, Pull & Bear is a part of Inditex, which is the owner of Zara and Oysho brands.
Back in 1991, Pull & Bear was started up with a clear mission of dressing up young people who like relating to each other and those who are actively engaged with their environment. For such dynamic needs of the people, it was Pull & Bear who brought the latest international trends and reworked on them by turning those clothing accessories into more comfortable and easy to wear garments.
As of 2017, Pull & Bear has more than 970 stores in 72 markets. It also has an online store through which it began to sell in September 2011.
The Pull & Bear stores are spread in 72 countries across 4 continents, namely Africa, America, Asia as well as Europe. Spain tops the list of having the most Pull & Bear stores with 233, followed by Russia with 89 stores (both in Europe). In Asia, China leads the way with 83 stores followed by Turkey with 29. Similarly, Mexico has the highest number of stores in the Americas with 61 and Egypt with 5 stores for Africa.
Top selling products at Pull & Bear
Pull & Bear focuses on casual clothing accessories for young people who want to follow an urban lifestyle. Thus, Pull & Bear consists of a variety of options in each category of apparels.
Some of the best-selling products at Pull & Bear are as follows:
- Coats and Jackets – Printed, floral, oversized and studded denim, bomber, quilted, biker or faux leather jackets and lightweight parkas or camel coats for women are available at Pull & Bear. While for men, accessories like lightweight parkas, blazers and trench coats as well as biker, bomber, military, denim or faux leather jackets with or without hoods are also available.
- Jeans – For women, various types of jeans like bell bottom, high-waisted, baggy, embroidered, mid-rise, cropped, relaxed fit, biker, stretched, skinny, push-up, ripped, slim fit and mom jeans are available. Varieties of jeans are also available for men. For example, men’s jeans like black, grey, dark blue, white or light blue ripped, skinny, tapered, regular fit, distressed, slim fit, super skinny, biker and destroyed jeans are also available at Pull & Bear.
- Sweatshirts & Hoodies – Pull & Bear offers women’s hoodies like longline, oversized, printed, basic and zip as well as sweatshirts like embroidered, off the shoulder, cropped, frilled and slogan. For men, hoodies like black, white, blue, green,burgundy, pink and striped zip as well as sweatshirts like basic, floral, printed, oversizedand graphic are also available.
- Trousers – Different types of trousers like culottes, palazzo pants, joggers, chinos and leggings as well as crop, cargo, stretch,high waisted, mid-rise, flared and skinny trousers for women are available at Pull & Bear. Also, men’s trousers like beige, camouflage, khaki or black cuffed, baggy, skinny, casual and tapered trousers as well as chino or cargo trousers and joggers are also available.
Top deals at Pull & Bear
Some of the best offers and deals available at Pull & Bear as part of their special “Summer Sale” are as follows:
- Women’s dresses – Gingham check jumpsuit with ruffled hem Buy “Gingham check jumpsuit with ruffled hem” from Pull & Bear for only £15.99 instead of £22.99 and enjoy up to 30% of discount.
- Women’s dresses – Plain dress with choker neck Buy “Plain dress with choker neck” from Pull & Bear for only £9.99 instead of £12.99 and enjoy up to 23% of discount.
- T-shirts for women – Basic striped T-shirt Buy “Basic striped T-shirt” from Pull & Bear for only £7.99 instead of £12.99 and enjoy up to 38% of discount.
- T-shirts for women – Aliens graphic T-shirt Buy “Aliens graphic T-shirt” from Pull & Bear for only £7.99 instead of £12.99 and enjoy up to 38% of discount.
- Boots for women – Tall stretch bootsBuy “Tall stretch boots” from Pull & Bear for only £25.99 instead of £39.99 and enjoy up to 35% of discount.
Follow Pull & Bear on social media for all the news and updates!
What people say about Pull & Bear
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.