Golden Tours Discounts & Voucher Codes December 2022
- All (-)
- Coupon Code (-)
- Promotions (-)
Drayton Manor Theme Park @ £25
- July 11, 2014
Book 5PM Or 6PM Entrance Times And Save £13!
- July 11, 2014
Golden Tours is a tourism company that takes you on sightseeing tours of London and the entire UK. It has been taking people around the country for more than 30 years now and is one of the most famous tourism companies in the UK. Golden Tours arrange trips for tourists in the UK to take them to historical places like Cambridge, Bath, Stratford upon Avon, Stonehenge and such other places. You can also be taken to the great theatres and attractions of London and even to the studio of Warner Bros. Visiting these legendary theatres and studios may be a dream for many people visiting London. Potterheads can witness the making of Harry Potter. Golden Tours are the best gateway to take you through the most amazing sights of London and the UK.
Golden Tours have several travel experts offering resourceful insights regarding the best sightseeing places and legendary landmarks. Several historical anecdotes are intrinsically involved with each and every corner of London. You can choose a London bus tour, hop on- hop off tours, day trips, night trips, Royal London tours, London to Paris trips and such other excursions from Golden Tours to have the best holiday in the United Kingdom. Book your preferred trip today for a complete guided tour of the beauty of the city of London.
How to plan your short London trip
London is a city of several attractions strewn all over its nooks and crannies. If you are visiting London for a short period, you must have a properly planned itinerary ready in your hand. If you plan wisely, you can witness all the main attractions of the land even in 3 days. Here are some of the must see attractions when you visit London. Keep these in mind and plan your route accordingly over the days you choose to stay in the city of London.
- Trafalgar Square lies right at the heart of London, and you can start your trip from the centre. It is the place of all celebrations, events and demonstration and is the life of the city.
- Right near Trafalgar Square is the dominating structure of Nelson’s Column commemorating Admiral Nelson and his victory over Napoleon in the Battle of Trafalgar.
- After making your visit to this legendary place, you must go to the National Gallery that is a storehouse of paintings of all well-known artists including Michelangelo, Rembrandt and others.
- After the heart of London, it is time for the London Eye. London Eye is the largest Ferris wheel in the whole of Europe and provides the best aerial views of London.
- You cannot leave London without seeing the famous London Bridge and the Big Ben. The Neo-Gothic Style Big Ben is one of the most iconic structures in the entire world and one of the tallest bell towers.
- The Big Ben is a part of the West Minister Palace which houses the House of Commons and House of Lords.
- One of the oldest buildings in London is the Westminister Abbey that dates back to the 10th century. It used to be the dwelling place for monks once but is now houses graves of several famous personalities and displays many royal artefacts.
- The most majestic building in all of London is the Royal Buckingham Palace which is the residence of the British monarchy. The Neoclassical style palace is not only the most prestigious building in the city but one of the most exquisite pieces of architecture too.
- Piccadilly Circus- if you are looking for the hustle bustle of the city, it is the famous Piccadilly Circus of London that will give you a picture of London’s social and political life. This place is the meeting point of all demonstrators and protesters, artists, musicians and ordinary people and is brightened up by the neon signs all around the area.
- Do not leave London without some street shopping at the busy Oxford Street that has over 300 shops lined across the street. It is one of the most bustling streets of London filled chock-a-bloc with tourists and shoppers moving in and out of the departmental stores and flagship stores.
The best way to plan a trip for sightseeing the major attractions of London is to book one of the many guided tours conducted by Golden Tours. Take a hop on and hop off tour or a day trip according to the places on your wish list or as per your convenience to be a part of a superbly well planned tour of the city along with being guided by historical facts and anecdotes from experts in the team. Still searching for more options? Why not check out London Duck Tours as well?
What people say about Golden Tours
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.