Aviva Car Insurance
Established in the year 2000, Aviva happens to be the single “largest general insurer and a leading life and pensions provider” in the United Kingdom alone.
On an average, till now Aviva offers ten different kinds of insurance schemes:
- Health insurance
- Pet insurance
- Business insurance
- Travel insurance
- Home emergency insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Home insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical illness insurance; and
- Car insurance
Just because most policies on the Aviva Insurance websites are so customized and specialized, it may seem to people that they are a little on the expensive side, but when it comes to long term safety and utility, they are extremely pocket friendly.
What makes Aviva Car Insurance a favorite, not only for people in the UK, but also all over the world, is that they do not offer “cheap insurances”, unlike a lot of insurance companies, but ones based on quality. In fact, customers can get up to 33% discount on the original quote price of the insurance. Not only that, but individuals also get different types and levels of cover for each one of their vehicles.
While Aviva offers a wide range of insurance policies, their Car Insurance Policies happen to be one of the best. Let’s look at some of their car insurance policies:
- Third party, fire & theft: Third party, fire & theft (or TPFT) is a good alternative if you do not want to go for a conventional insurance scheme. For one driver who uses a budget car, this is perfect as it covers “damage to your own vehicle through fire, theft and attempted theft”, liability of death of passengers and others, and 20 million pounds for third person’s property damage.
- Temporary Car Insurance: Extending for a period of 28 days, this insurance is for people driving somebody else’s car or vice versa. This does not affect the no-claim discount on the main insurance policy of the vehicle. It covers temporary breakdown of the car as well as well as driving across all of Europe.
- MultiCar Insurance: If you have more than one car, then you can opt for this kind of insurance as it can bring down the cost by almost 1/3rd of the original price. It includes an uninsured driver’s promise, and you can cover your van as well as your car with the same policy with just one renewal date and one set of documents. In fact, after the quote is given, you can add your second vehicle whenever you like. Even if one vehicle has an accident, the other one’s ‘no claim” discount price is not at all affected.
Getting an Insurance Online:
In order to provide a direct line of contact between the company and its customers, the only way to get a Car Insurance from Aviva is through their official website, which is http://www.aviva.co.uk
Simply go to their site, look at the various kinds of policies offered, read on all about them, and get in touch with them if you have any issues. Once done, you can simply click on the “start my quote” option. Then fill in all of your details, and a quote, based on your pre-requirements will be prepared exclusively for you. Then all you have to do is buy the quote. In fact, if you use their website or the MyAviva app, chances are that you will get a discount of 18%.
The Aviva App on Your Phone:
Like most companies in the market, Aviva has also launched its own app for Smartphones, called “MyAviva” app. Not only can you get in direct touch with the management service providers at Aviva, once you download and sign up for this app, but you can also view all of your policies at one place, get reminders for renewing your insurance policies as well as set reminders for said renewals. Apart from this, the MyAviva app also offers incredible offers and discounted prices for its customers, like discounted holiday packages, discounted washes exclusively for your cars and so on. It’s available both at the Google Playstore as well as the Apple App Store.
What people say about Aviva Car Insurance
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.