Restaurants have always played an indispensable role in the society. Be it on an economic level, business level, personal or a social level, restaurants have always contributed towards the thriving of society even if it has been through unknowingly. If certain historical records are to be concerned, some of the world’s most revolutionary ideas have been discussed pretty casually in a restaurant.Apart from that, almost all the major events of a persons’ life, be it a personal or a professional one, are celebrated with either family, friends or colleagues in a restaurant.
London, being a capital of England, is home to some of the finest dining restaurants in the world. Opening up a new restaurant business in London is as difficult as it can get due to a tight market competition here. High standards are being set by its predecessors already hence there is never a room for any complacency ever as the people of this city demands nothing less than a masterpiece of a “dining fortress”.
In order to recommend the people of London and the touring parties within the city of what’s best and what’s not, the following is a list of some of the best restaurants in the city along with their reviews:
1. Barrafina–The most recent branch of Barrafina, a tapas bar, took the entire London by storm. It is known for its excellent services and of course, for its food, especially their impeccably runny-centred tortilla along with their various regional dishes. Also, a trip to Barrafina would be incomplete without trying out their special carabiners shrimps.It has received highly favorable reviews from its customers for their comfortable dining styles. It is located in 26-27 Dean Street, Soho.
2. The Barbary –From tandoor such as naan bread to grill such as charred octopus, “The Barbary” at 16 Neal’s Yard is right up there among the top restaurants in London. It is located in a suitable dining location. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly and there is never a compromise on the quality of its food. The long entry queues for which the customers have to annoyingly wait always proves to be a worthy one once its meal is tried and tested.
3. Counter Culture – In spite of offering delicious meals at affordable prices, Counter Culture is among the very best of what London has to offer. It provides mind-boggling nduja with cultured cream and sour potato flatbread. Its customers have gone on to say in their reviews that Counter Culture is an absolute little gem of London. Its address is 16 The Pavement, London.
4. Hoppers – Hoppers, an all Sri Lankan and South Indian themed restaurant, is unlike any restaurant in London. With family style meals and inventive cocktails offered in vibrant surroundings, Hoppers has received favorable reviews from its customers and critics alike. Its pedigree and quality of cooking are well praised among its customers and it is certainly one of the best Sri Lankan restaurants in the country.
5. Ceviche Soho – Whenever you feel like having a Latin dance party in your spare time, Ceviche Soho is the place to visit. Customers have termed it as one of the best restaurants in the city and have especially praised their Peruvian seafood, skewers, salads and cocktails. It is located in 17 Frith Street, Soho.
6. Rök Smokehouse– According to certain reviews, it is a place which makes no compromise on its food, cocktails, and services. It has received much critical acclaim for its Nordic eatery and a separate bar for smoked meats and pickled veggies. Its address is 26 Curtain Road, Shoreditch, London.
7. Social Eating House – Whenever you visit “Social Eating House”, never forget to start off with their shareable jars and killer cocktails. Almost all reviews about their special cocktails have been exceptionally positive. Be it, critics or customers, everyone has enjoyed its food and atmosphere. Its address is 58 Poland Street, Soho.
There are hundreds of other admirable restaurants around the city which are worth visiting. These restaurants are just some of the fine examples of a larger picture. You can also choose to order from any of these restaurants using Hungry House.